Sunday, May 15, 2011

Never take yourself too seriously.

I have not posted in a little bit because not a lot has been happening, the general, going to culinary school, cooking dinner, so on and so forth, but if there is any thing a can post on it is the best/strangest time I have ever gone looking for a job. In a nutshell myself and a couple of other students (from my high school) burst into a restaurant dressed like pirates... yes I know, but hear me out. It all started at school we where doing a skit about pirates and afterwords one of my frends yelled out "LETS GO GET A JOB A PIRATE ISLAND PIZZA!" and at the time seemed like a great idea, but I was not open yet. so we waited till the restaurant opened (acting like pirates the whole time) and drove over there. when we got there we opened the door and all yelled "AARRRRR", the hostess seemed surprised and amused, I walked up to her, looked at here and said "Arrrrr ye hire'n" and that was when she started to laugh. they did say that they where taking applications, so we grabbed some a left because none of us remembered our SS#. we we came back we did pretty much the same thing, made a lot of noise, dropped the applications off and left as I said before, Never take yourself too seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment