Sunday, May 1, 2011

Internship, It is looking good.

Well, today is Sunday I met with Jason Kieffer and it went great! We mostly just talked about what sort of things that I would be doing if I do intern there. It was great, The cafe was all about using fresh ingredients from local sources and making it from scratch, even the stocks and to be truthful MATC dose not exactly make all of there stuff from scratch, lots of frozen breads and pastries and having somewhere that has the same philosophy as I do is wonderful. I am extremely exited for this to work out, but there is always a downside... Gas. If this dose work out then I will be doing yard work, so I can do more work, but lucky Chef Kieffer talked about maybe making it so that I can get paid a small amount for working up there, And if that will pay for gas money, then I am ecstatic! It looks like I will be starting in the summer after school starts. I will post more as I find out more.
But today I had another adventure, as I was trying to get home I got lost, which I am notorious for. long story short I was in Utah... and I ended up in Wyoming. it was not good. now hopefully my parents wont read this because they don't know that I got that lost.

So that was my day, I am so happy I am finally moving forward, I have felt like I have been floating in a stagnant pool for a while. My culinary career starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment