Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Internship!?!?!

As you may have heard I said what mattered to me was not getting money, but working and lucky for me I have some resources, anyway I was trying to get a hold of a Chef Jason Keiffer (http://chefkieffer.blogspot.com/), but was having some difficulty getting any info, but after a couple of days of looking i had finally found it, here is the are the emails that fallowed:

Hello Chef Kieffer,
My name is Ethan Dutcher and Nancy Weller suggested that I should talk with you about the possibility of an internship with you up in Park City. I am finishing up my first year with the MATC Culinary program and would be grateful for the chance to work with you.

Thank you
-Ethan Dutcher



Hello Ethan,

My team and I would love having you aboard. Is there a good time that you can visit our facility and chat with me?



Namaste

CHEF JASON C. KIEFFER

HEALING PALATE
Enlighten the Mind-Nourish the Soul



Great! Sunday (the 1st) would work best, but I would be able to make Saturday (the 30th) if we do it sometime past 5:00 PM.
Thank You
-Ethan Dutcher



Thank you Ethan. I will be in the office/kitchen on May 1st Sunday. Let's move forward on this date at the Park City Medical Center at 9:00AM



So yah! sounds great I am so happy, but the big problem is gas money, I am almost sure that this is going to be an unpaid internship so I will have a lot of trouble getting it. but things are looking up for me, I am way excited and I will tell you guys all about it when I get back on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment