Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Should Introduce Myself, My Name is Ethan Dutcher and I... am Culinary Titan... Well... Not Yet.

I guess I should start off with a simple hello and welcome, as you may have noticed I am a 16 year old Aspiring chef, I live in Mapleton (close to Provo) Utah (Sigh... why utah? do you live in Utah? have you ever been to Utah? if not let me tell you, food is not the highlight of this place. fry sauce and funeral potatoes are the staple of Utah food, need I say more?). This blog is about me and my Culinary journey, what I think, What I do and how I do it. I will post something every week perhaps it will just be a couple of interesting things that I have learned this week.
Well, Welcome to My Life we will see how I do and how hard it is trying to become a chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment