Saturday, October 8, 2011

this week, saterday the 8th 2011

This week was a good one, Fryday was super busy and I got to work the line a little bit, but I also helped with the party that the chefs table was hosting, overall we had about 160 people on. They best part happened after service though. I was talking to Vance and he was saying how the hours where waying on him, he works lunch and dinner service every day with only a two hour break, 6 days a week. It is not hard to see how you could get burnt out being worked liked that, So I talked to chef peter as he was leaving, as I asked if i could "Lighten the load" A large smile came across his face and said a very enthusiastic yes, and seemed very happy. So it looks like I may be getting to work the line on more of a schedule, awwwwww...yeah. I am hoping that the more work I do on the line the sooner I will get paid.

Saturday, I was not needed as much, but there was a catering for a BYU football game, so I went to that with chef troy. I gave vance a ride home because I had the car, other then that It was a basic night.

No comments:

Post a Comment