Thursday, November 3, 2011

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I had a hard time deciding whether to name this post "$$$$" or just "getting paid now mother F*kers!", but ether way, I am getting paid now.
as you probably have read, I have worked on the line in no specific schedule, and the current pantry chef (Vance) was working six days a week, lunch and dinner service and he was starting to get burnt out, so I took the opportunity to talk to Chef Peter about working on the line on a regular basis... And he happy to oblige. after a bout a week thought nothing had happened and he made no mention of it ,so I brought it up a second time, he said that he was waiting for it to get busy, but he was still confident on letting me on the line. the next workday I was told that i will start working Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and That i should be working on the line most of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment